Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 - Best Thing I Ever Ate

By no means am I food connoisseur, but I do LOVE food! I also haven't eaten many amazing things, but there is one thing, that I can literally eat over and over again. And that would be Pho (pronounced f-uh). It's a Vietnamese noodle dish that is primarily made up of beef stock, rice noodles, onions, cilantro, and your choice of meat. My favorite is brisket and flank, but you can get it with pretty much whatever you prefer all the way from beef to chicken to seafood. They also make a vegetarian version, but to me, it's not as good. I first tried Pho about a year and a half ago when I had moved to Seattle. From the first day that I had it, I continued eating it and reached a peak obsession of having it up to two times a week. Since moving back to my hometown from Seattle, I haven't had Pho in over 6 months, but to this day, it still remains the best thing I have ever eaten.


*Unfortunately, because I haven't had Pho in over 6 months, I did have to cheat and use a photo found on google. There is no local Pho restaurant in my hometown, so getting a photo was impossible. I promise, this won't happen often.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home